FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
HD/VA - London$Is-The Place For Me 6: Mento, Caly-pso, Jazz
Phoenix Corporation Index du Forum  » Base de données  » Présentations  » HD/VA - London$Is-The Place For Me 6: Mento, Caly-pso, Jazz
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yeldarc

Masculin
Faction: Humain - Pirate spatial

Message Posté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD/VA - London$Is-The Place For Me 6: Mento, Caly-pso, Jazz
Répondre en citant

VA - London Is The Place For Me 6: Mento, Calypso, Jazz > bit.ly/1WGZ6If

403,,,Forbidden.Other,,,releases,,,on,,,HONEST,,,JON'S,,,RECORDS,,,Other,,,releases,,,by,,,VA,,,Contact,,,Us,,,,,,FAQ,,,,,,Employment,,,Opportunities,,,,,,Shipping,,,Info,,,,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,,,,Mailing,,,List,,,,,,Gift,,,Certificates,,,,,,Top,,,Ten,,,Lists,,,This,,,Site,,,,,,1995-2016,,,Forced,,,Exposure,,,Method,,,,Not,,,,Allowed,,,,.Checking,,your,,browser,,before,,accessing,,mp3lio.co.Last,,,Updated,,,05/19/2016,,,09:45,,,PM,,,LOG,,,IN,,,CART,,,Cart,,,Items,,,:,,,Sub,,,Total,,,:,,,artist,,,label,,,title,,,catalog,,,#,,,any,,,field,,,advanced,,,New,,,Releases,,,Artists,,,Labels,,,Forthcoming,,,Best,,,Sellers,,,Reviews,,,About,,,Us,,,soundclips,,,[All,,,Countries],,,Argentina,,,Australia,,,Austria,,,Belgium,,,Brazil,,,Canada,,,Chile,,,China,,,Colombia,,,Croatia,,,Czech,,,Republic,,,Denmark,,,Egypt,,,Europe,,,Finland,,,France,,,Germany,,,Greece,,,Hong,,,Kong,,,Hungary,,,Iceland,,,Ireland,,,Israel,,,Italy,,,Jamaica,,,Japan,,,Korea,,,Liechtenstein,,,Lithuania,,,Luxembourg,,,Netherlands,,,New,,,Zealand,,,Nigeria,,,Norway,,,Peru,,,Philippines,,,Poland,,,Portugal,,,Puerto,,,Rico,,,Romania,,,Russian,,,Federation,,,Scotland,,,Senegal,,,Slovenia,,,Spain,,,Sweden,,,Switzerland,,,Taiwan,,,Thailand,,,Turkey,,,UK,,,Ukraine,,,United,,,States,,,Uruguay,,,World's,,,Leading,,,Terrorist,,,State,,,[All,,,Formats],,,Book,,,Cassette,,,CD,,,Clothing,,,Digital,,,DVD,,,MISC,,,VHS,,,Vinyl,,,[All,,,Genres],,,CLASSICAL,,,COMEDY,,,ELECTRONIC,,,EXPERIMENTAL,,,HIPHOP,,,JAZZ,,,Misc,,,ROCK,,,WORLD,,,artist,,,catalog,,,#,,,label,,,title,,,any,,,field,,,,,,Tweet,,,Send,,,Email,,,PRICE:,,,$20.00,,,IN,,,STOCK,,,add,,,all,,,samples,,,to,,,player,,,Disc,,,1,,,01,,,Dizzy,,,Reece,,,The,,,Escape,,,01,,,:20,,,02,,,Mighty,,,Terror,,,Life,,,in,,,Britain,,,02,,,:52,,,03,,,Lord,,,Kitchener,,,Romance,,,on,,,the,,,Queen,,,Mary,,,02,,,:53,,,04,,,King,,,Timothy,,,Jiu,,,Jitsu,,,Calypso,,,02,,,:45,,,05,,,Buddy,,,Pipp's,,,Highlifers,,,Sway,,,02,,,:56,,,06,,,Fitzroy,,,Coleman,,,Quintet,,,Uncle,,,Joe,,,03,,,:00,,,07,,,Lord,,,Beginner,,,The,,,Joe,,,Louis,,,Calypso,,,02,,,:34,,,08,,,Tony,,,Johnson,,,Marilyn,,,Monroe,,,Calypso,,,02,,,:50,,,09,,,Lili,,,Verona,,,Big,,,Instrument,,,02,,,:45,,,10,,,Ginger,,,Johnson,,,Mambo,,,Contempo,,,02,,,:21,,,Disc,,,2,,,01,,,King,,,Timothy,,,Football,,,Calypso,,,02,,,:57,,,02,,,West,,,African,,,Rhythm,,,Brothers,,,Asikoloto,,,03,,,:01,,,03,,,Rupert,,,Nurse's,,,Calypso,,,Band,,,Song,,,of,,,Joy,,,02,,,:56,,,04,,,Buddy,,,Pipp's,,,Highlifers,,,Positive,,,Action,,,02,,,:16,,,05,,,Tony,,,Johnson,,,Me,,,Donkey,,,Want,,,Water,,,03,,,:02,,,06,,,Eric,,,Hayden,,,Belly,,,Lick,,,02,,,:26,,,07,,,Rupert,,,Nurse's,,,Calypso,,,Band,,,Calypso,,,Rhythm,,,Dance,,,02,,,:28,,,08,,,Buddy,,,Pipp's,,,Highlifers,,,Prospero,,,02,,,:36,,,09,,,Mighty,,,Terror,,,The,,,Queen,,,Is,,,In,,,02,,,:46,,,10,,,West,,,African,,,Rhythm,,,Brothers,,,Nigeria,,,Odowoyin,,,03,,,:31,,,ARTIST,,,VA,,,TITLE,,,London,,,Is,,,the,,,Place,,,for,,,Me,,,6:,,,Mento,,,,Calypso,,,,Jazz,,,&,,,Highlife,,,from,,,Young,,,Black,,,London,,,FORMAT,,,2LP,,,LABEL,,,HONEST,,,JON''S,,,RECORDS,,,CATALOG,,,#,,,HJR,,,062LP,,,HJR,,,062LP,,,GENRE,,,WORLD,,,RELEASE,,,DATE,,,4/16/2013,,,Double,,,LP,,,versionOther,,,,calypsos,,,,range,,,,compellingly,,,,from,,,,the,,,,devaluation,,,,of,,,,the,,,,pound,,,,through,,,,jiu,,,,jitsu,,,,,big,,,,rubbery,,,,instruments,,,,,football,,,,fans,,,,,heavyweight,,,,champ,,,,Joe,,,,Louis,,,,and,,,,the,,,,sexual,,,,allure,,,,of,,,,English,,,,women,,,,policeExplore,,,,Marketplace,,,,Community,,,,Groups,,,,Forum,,,,Blog,,,,Friends,,,,Guidelines,,,,Register,,,,Log,,,,In,,,,Please,,,,enable,,,,Javascript,,,,to,,,,take,,,,full,,,,advantage,,,,of,,,,our,,,,site,,,,featuresPlus,,,a,,,trio,,,of,,,magnificently,,,hybrid,,,,hard-swinging,,,instrumentals,,,led,,,in,,,turn,,,by,,,master-guitarist,,,Fitzroy,,,Coleman,,,,Kitch's,,,innovative,,,arranger,,,Rupert,,,Nurse,,,,and,,,trumpeter,,,Shake,,,Keane,,,--,,,named,,,after,,,Shakespeare,,,because,,,of,,,his,,,love,,,of,,,poetry,,,--,,,from,,,StComes,,,in,,,a,,,gatefold,,,sleeve,,,with,,,four-page,,,insertThe,,,,Rolling,,,,Stones,,,,favorite,,,,Ginger,,,,Johnson,,,,with,,,,a,,,,percussive,,,,Latin,,,,scorcherYour,,,,browser,,,,will,,,,redirect,,,,to,,,,your,,,,requested,,,,content,,,,shortly.Jamaican,,,mento,,,makes,,,its,,,first,,,entry,,,in,,,the,,,series,,,,with,,,a,,,brace,,,by,,,Tony,,,Johnson:,,,a,,,drily,,,witty,,,drinking-song,,,,and,,,a,,,love-letter,,,to,,,Marilyn,,,MonroeDiscogs,,About,,Us,,Blog,,Shop,,App,,Jobs,,API,,Change,,Log,,Help,,Is,,Here,,Help,,&,,Support,,Forum,,Keyboard,,Shortcuts,,Join,,In,,Get,,Started,,Sign,,Up,,Contribute,,Add,,Release,,Contributor,,List,,Help,,Translate,,Discogs,,Events,,Advertise,,With,,Us,,Follow,,Us,,Facebook,,Twitter,,Instagram,,Mixcloud,,Soundcloud,,Tumblr,,,,2016,,Discogs,,Terms,,of,,Service,,Privacy,,Policy,,Cookie,,Policy,,English,,Deutsch,,English,,Espaol,,Franais,,Italiano,,,,More,,,Images,,,All,,,Versions,,,Edit,,,Release,,,Sell,,,This,,,Item,,,Various,,,‎–,,,London,,,Is,,,The,,,Place,,,For,,,Me,,,6,,,(Mento,,,,Calypso,,,,Jazz,,,&,,,Highlife,,,From,,,Young,,,Black,,,London),,,Label:,,,Honest,,,Jon's,,,Records,,,‎–,,,HJRLP62,,,Series:,,,London,,,Is,,,The,,,Place,,,For,,,Me,,,–,,,6,,,Format:,,,2,,,,,,Vinyl,,,,LP,,,,Compilation,,,,Gatefold,,,Country:,,,UK,,,Released:,,,2013,,,Genre:,,,Jazz,,,,Reggae,,,,Latin,,,,Folk,,,,World,,,,&,,,Country,,,Style:,,,Calypso,,,,Highlife,,,,Latin,,,Jazz,,,Tracklist,,,A1,,,–Dizzy,,,Reece,,,The,,,Escape,,,A2,,,–Mighty,,,Terror,,,Life,,,In,,,Britain,,,A3,,,–Lord,,,Kitchener,,,Romance,,,On,,,The,,,Queen,,,Mary,,,A4,,,–King,,,Timothy,,,Jiu,,,Jitsu,,,Calypso,,,A5,,,–Buddy,,,Pipp's,,,Highlifers,,,Sway,,,B1,,,–Fitzroy,,,Coleman,,,Quintet,,,Uncle,,,Joe,,,B2,,,–Lord,,,Beginner,,,The,,,Joe,,,Louis,,,Calypso,,,B3,,,–Tony,,,Johnson,,,Marilyn,,,Monroe,,,Calypso,,,B4,,,–Lili,,,Verona,,,Big,,,Instrument,,,B5,,,–Ginger,,,Johnson*,,,Mambo,,,Contempo,,,C1,,,–King,,,Timothy,,,Football,,,Calypso,,,C2,,,–West,,,African,,,Rhythm,,,Brothers,,,Asikoloto,,,C3,,,–Rupert,,,Nurse's,,,Calypso,,,Band,,,Song,,,Of,,,Joy,,,C4,,,–Buddy,,,Pipp's,,,Highlifers,,,Positive,,,Action,,,C5,,,–Tony,,,Johnson,,,Me,,,Donkey,,,Want,,,Water,,,D1,,,–Eric,,,Hayden,,,Belly,,,Lick,,,D2,,,–Rupert,,,Nurse's,,,Calypso,,,Band,,,Calypso,,,Rhythm,,,Dance,,,D3,,,–Buddy,,,Pipp's,,,Highlifers,,,Prospero,,,D4,,,–Mighty,,,Terror,,,The,,,Queen,,,Is,,,In,,,D5,,,–West,,,African,,,Rhythm,,,Brothers,,,Nigeria,,,Odowoyin,,,Credits,,,Compiled,,,By,,,–,,,Duncan,,,Brooker,,,,Mark,,,Ainley,,,Design,,,–,,,Will,,,Bankhead,,,Design,,,[Booklet],,,–,,,Sandhya,,,Ellis,,,Liner,,,Notes,,,–,,,Richard,,,Noblett,,,Notes,,,Folded,,,insert,,,with,,,liner,,,notes,,,Other,,,Versions,,,(1,,,of,,,1),,,View,,,All,,,Cat#,,,Artist,,,Title,,,(Format),,,Label,,,Cat#,,,Country,,,Year,,,HJRCD61,,,Various,,,London,,,Is,,,The,,,Place,,,For,,,Me,,,(Afro-Cubism,,,,Calypso,,,,Highlife,,,,Mento,,,,Jazz),,,‎(2xCD,,,,Comp),,,Honest,,,Jon's,,,Records,,,HJRCD61,,,UK,,,2013,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,Recommendations,,,London,,,Is,,,The,,,Place,,,For,,,Me,,,5,,,(Latin,,,,Jazz,,,,Calypso,,,&,,,Highlife,,,From,,,Young,,,Black,,,London),,,Various,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,London,,,Is,,,The,,,Place,,,For,,,Me,,,2:,,,Calypso,,,&,,,Kwela,,,,Highlife,,,&,,,Jazz,,,From,,,Young,,,Black,,,London,,,Various,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,London,,,Is,,,The,,,Place,,,For,,,Me,,,4:,,,African,,,Dreams,,,And,,,The,,,Piccadilly,,,High,,,Life,,,Various,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,London,,,Is,,,The,,,Place,,,For,,,Me:,,,Trinidadian,,,Calypso,,,In,,,London,,,,1950,,,-,,,1956,,,Various,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,London,,,Is,,,The,,,Place,,,For,,,Me,,,3,,,Ambrose,,,Adekoya,,,Campbell,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Reviews,,,Add,,,Review,,,[r4516141],,,Release,,,Edit,,,Release,,,All,,,Versions,,,of,,,this,,,Release,,,New,,,Submission,,,Add,,,to,,,Collection,,,Add,,,to,,,Wantlist,,,Remove,,,from,,,Wantlist,,,Marketplace,,,0,,,10,,,For,,,Sale,,,from,,,18.87,,,Buy,,,Vinyl,,,Sell,,,Vinyl,,,Share,,,Statistics,,,Have:,,,93,,,Want:,,,67,,,Avg,,,Rating:,,,4.75,,,/,,,5,,,Ratings:,,,12,,,Last,,,Sold:,,,01,,,Mar,,,16,,,Lowest:,,,13.02,,,Median:,,,17.48,,,Highest:,,,21.42,,,Videos,,,Edit,,,Add,,,a,,,Video,,,Lists,,,Add,,,to,,,List,,,Musikexpress,,,2013,,,by,,,indy133,,,My,,,Favourite,,,Records,,,in,,,2013,,,by,,,TobiTobsucht,,,2013,,,in,,,25,,,records,,,by,,,HerrE,,,Contributors,,,madda-roots,,,,twentynine,,,,thamover,,,,So.Wax.records,,,,tuca-tuca,,,.This,,,,process,,,,is,,,,automaticVincentThe,,label,,The,,shop,,. f5880b0734

Publicité

Message Posté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Phoenix Corporation Index du Forum  » Base de données  » Présentations  » HD/VA - London$Is-The Place For Me 6: Mento, Caly-pso, Jazz
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003